All stays at the finca include use of the hammocks, and our three-acre finca, sharing whatever fruit is in season, as well as our beach chairs and toys, coolers, snorkeling gear, boogie boards, books and board games.
With notice we can also provide excellent on-site babysitting, massage, grocery shopping and cooking; and in off-season, welcome dinners.
Self-service laundry and wifi is available, for $5.00.
- No children under age 5 in Casa Nueva
- A credit card number or 50% deposit required to hold reservation
- Cancellations must be made 30 days prior to visit to receive deposit refund, holiday and large group rentals require 90 days. Full cancellation details
- No weekly discount or refunds during Christmas/New Year’s Holidays
- 10% off stays of 7 days.
- 4-night minimum stay Thanksgiving to May
- 2-night minimum stay May to Dec
- 5 day minimum stay for Christmas/New Year holiday.
- Short stays can be arranged, with a one-time $50 short stay fee. Contact us to arrange.
- Check-in at 3pm, check out by 11am, unless we’ve arranged otherwise
- Quiet hours are between 10:45pm and 8am.
- Based on double occupancy, except for family sized houses, are for five.
- Additional guests are $30 per night.
- Puerto Rico Tourism room tax of 9% is not included
- Subject to change: We are not responsible for rates posted on all travel sites throughout the wonderous world wide web.
- We accept Visa and MasterCard, but to help keep rates low, appreciate you bringing personal checks or cash to use instead.