Even after hurricane Maria, there are a variety of cabin choices. And, no matter which house you choose, it’s the whole place you’re getting; with open, natural landscaping, hammocks, outdoor showers, lots of bananas, mangoes, starfruit & cocos to pick, frogs and crickets serenading your evening, and a billion stars to watch.
(Sleeps up to 2)
The Cabanita is our newer one bedroom cabin located on the far end of the property. The cabin has a queen-sized bed and its own bathroom, very private outdoor shower, and simple kithenette (double burner stove-top and small refrigerator). The Cabanita is self contained with its front porch overlooking the hills.
The Cabanita is preferred by guests looking to enjoy the magic of the finca with a little more privacy, or can be rented in tandem with Casa Nueva — as a separate bedroom.
(Sleeps up to 6)
La finca’s newest addition is our classiest accommodation with the highest viewpoint on the property, with flamboyant trees and the Caribbean to the south. The house sleeps up to four comfortably with two private outdoor showers, a bedroom, balcony and bathroom upstairs, and two daybeds in a large open living room downstairs. The kitchen opens out onto the outside dining patio and a second bathroom. Casa Nueva is perfect for those who want a tad bit more luxury with their rustic Caribbean get away.
Larger families can rent Casa Nueva with the Cabanita, our one-roomed cabin next door – just off the patio, at a reduced rate. Si perfecto — especially for families or groups of two or three couples.
(Sleeps up to 5)
A sweet, private two-story wooden cottage up on the hill, our cabana features one queen bedroom and another with two twins, upstairs. Simple but complete kitchen has four burner cook top, microwave, coffee maker and full fridge. Living area has twin daybed. The deck has picnic tables, BBQ, fresh breezes and views.
(Sleeps up to 3)
Nestled in the garden, this cozy one-room cabin has a queen bed, kitchenette, new private bath, shower, and large covered deck.
(Sleeps up to 35)
Take the place over! For larger groups or those wanting total privacy, rent the original wooden buildings and the new casa nueva and cabanita. It’s perfect for family reunions, workshops company retreats or tribal gatherings. Let us know your groups size and needs, and we can help you find what’s best.
All stays at the finca include use of the hammocks, and our three-acre finca, sharing whatever fruit is in season, as well as our beach chairs and toys, coolers, snorkeling gear, boogie boards, books and board games.
With notice we can also provide excellent on-site babysitting, massage, grocery shopping and cooking; and in off-season, welcome dinners.
Self-service laundry and wifi is available, for $5.00.
- No children under age 5 in Casa Nueva
- A credit card number or 50% deposit required to hold reservation
- Cancellations must be made 30 days prior to visit to receive deposit refund, holiday and large group rentals require 90 days. Full cancellation details
- No weekly discount or refunds during Christmas/New Year’s Holidays
- 10% off stays of 7 days.
- 4-night minimum stay Thanksgiving to May
- 2-night minimum stay May to Dec
- 5 day minimum stay for Christmas/New Year holiday.
- Short stays can be arranged, with a one-time $50 short stay fee. Contact us to arrange.
- Check-in at 3pm, check out by 11am, unless we’ve arranged otherwise
- Quiet hours are between 10:45pm and 8am.
- Based on double occupancy, except for family sized houses, are for five.
- Additional guests are $30 per night.
- Puerto Rico Tourism room tax of 9% is not included
- Subject to change: We are not responsible for rates posted on all travel sites throughout the wonderous world wide web.
- We accept Visa and MasterCard, but to help keep rates low, appreciate you bringing personal checks or cash to use instead.